Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul doesn't want a prove-it deal in 2017
New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said he won't be signing a one-year, prove-it contract this offseason.
JPP played on a one-year deal this season after blowing a couple of his fingers off one of his hands in a fireworks accident two summers ago. "I've done proved it," Pierre-Paul said. "There's not a guy like me doing it with seven and a half fingers." Pierre-Paul missed the final five weeks of the season after undergoing a sports-hernia procedure, but was expected back this week if the Giants made it past the Green Bay Packers.
The Giants' defense ranked second in the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play during the regular season.
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- Paul Perkins (ribs) ruled out for Giants Week 7 October 20th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (ankle) officially questionable for Giants versus Seahawks October 20th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (ankle) practicing again Thursday for Giants October 19th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard (ankle) returns to Giants' practice on Wednesday October 18th, 2017
- Evan Engram scores second touchdown of 2017 in Giants' Week 6 win October 15th, 2017
- Orleans Darkwa's 117 rushing yards leads Giants to first victory October 15th, 2017