Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul doesn't want a prove-it deal in 2017
New York Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul said he won't be signing a one-year, prove-it contract this offseason.
JPP played on a one-year deal this season after blowing a couple of his fingers off one of his hands in a fireworks accident two summers ago. "I've done proved it," Pierre-Paul said. "There's not a guy like me doing it with seven and a half fingers." Pierre-Paul missed the final five weeks of the season after undergoing a sports-hernia procedure, but was expected back this week if the Giants made it past the Green Bay Packers.
The Giants' defense ranked second in the league in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play during the regular season.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Giants' Eli Manning will remain the starting quarterback for Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard held to 16 yards in Giants' Week 14 loss to Cowboys December 11th, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram targeted seven times in loss to Dallas December 11th, 2017
- Giants' Orleans Darkwa gets outplayed by Wayne Gallman in Week 14 December 10th, 2017
- Eli Manning picked off twice as Giants fall to Cowboys December 10th, 2017
- Giants should have Orleans Darkwa (illness) available in Week 14 December 10th, 2017