Victor Cruz wants to return to Giants in 2017
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said he "absolutely" wants to be back with the team in 2017.
Cruz made a remarkable comeback from a torn patellar tendon, but he didn't make much of an on-field impact. The Giants can save $7.5 million by releasing Cruz. It seems like a no-brainer move.
Among the 56 wide receivers with 25 to 75 targets this year, Cruz's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 25th.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018
- Trey Burton expected to be heavily involved in Bears' offense March 28th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Bears sign Chase Daniel to two-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Allen Robinson reportedly agrees to 3-year, $42 million contract with Bears March 13th, 2018
- Report: Trey Burton, Bears agree to 4-year, $32 million contract March 13th, 2018