Victor Cruz wants to return to Giants in 2017
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said he "absolutely" wants to be back with the team in 2017.
Cruz made a remarkable comeback from a torn patellar tendon, but he didn't make much of an on-field impact. The Giants can save $7.5 million by releasing Cruz. It seems like a no-brainer move.
Among the 56 wide receivers with 25 to 75 targets this year, Cruz's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 25th.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Giants' B.J. Goodson may take over middle linebacker role in 2017 January 16th, 2017
- Larry Donnell hoping to re-join Giants in 2017 January 15th, 2017
- Johnathan Hankins could walk from Giants January 11th, 2017
- Giants thinking about future without Eli Manning January 10th, 2017
- Giants admit Eli Manning is in decline January 9th, 2017
- Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul doesn't want a prove-it deal in 2017 January 9th, 2017