Victor Cruz wants to return to Giants in 2017
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said he "absolutely" wants to be back with the team in 2017.
Cruz made a remarkable comeback from a torn patellar tendon, but he didn't make much of an on-field impact. The Giants can save $7.5 million by releasing Cruz. It seems like a no-brainer move.
Among the 56 wide receivers with 25 to 75 targets this year, Cruz's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 25th.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky throws for a career-high 297 yards in Bears' loss November 12th, 2017
- Jordan Howard disappoints in Bears' loss to the Packers November 12th, 2017
- Bears' Kendall Wright expected to finish as top-50 receiver in Week 10 November 10th, 2017
- Bears' Tarik Cohen not worried about hitting 'rookie wall' November 9th, 2017
- Bears' Dion Sims (illness) misses Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2017
- Jordan Howard has been a true workhorse for the Bears this season November 7th, 2017