Victor Cruz wants to return to Giants in 2017
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said he "absolutely" wants to be back with the team in 2017.
Cruz made a remarkable comeback from a torn patellar tendon, but he didn't make much of an on-field impact. The Giants can save $7.5 million by releasing Cruz. It seems like a no-brainer move.
Among the 56 wide receivers with 25 to 75 targets this year, Cruz's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 25th.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Bears hire ex-Chiefs offensive coordinator Matt Nagy as head coach January 8th, 2018
- Kendall Wright hauls in 7 passes for 81 yards in Bears' loss December 17th, 2017
- Mitchell Trubisky has an up-and-down game in Bears' Week 15 loss December 16th, 2017
- Jordan Howard totals just 63 yards in Bears' Week 15 loss to Lions December 16th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017