Victor Cruz wants to return to Giants in 2017
New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz said he "absolutely" wants to be back with the team in 2017.
Cruz made a remarkable comeback from a torn patellar tendon, but he didn't make much of an on-field impact. The Giants can save $7.5 million by releasing Cruz. It seems like a no-brainer move.
Among the 56 wide receivers with 25 to 75 targets this year, Cruz's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 25th.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Giants lining Evan Engram up everywhere in OTA's May 27th, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham not at OTAs on Thursday May 25th, 2017
- Odell Beckham expected to report for Giants' OTAs on Thursday May 23rd, 2017
- Joe Panik leading off as the Giants face the Cubs on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Shane Vereen (triceps) will be ready for Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2017
- Evan Engram will be tasked with traditional tight end role by Giants May 13th, 2017