Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Adrian Peterson a possible fit for Raiders, Lions March 16th, 2017
- Anquan Boldin will return for another season March 13th, 2017
- Free agent Andre Holmes is scheduled to visit the Lions March 11th, 2017
- D.J. Hayden gets one-year deal from Lions March 10th, 2017
- Lions release DeAndre Levy March 9th, 2017
- Lions sign Paul Worrilow as middle linebacker upgrade March 8th, 2017