Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Lions' Kenny Golladay out-snaps T.J. Jones again in Week 2 September 19th, 2017
- Lions' Theo Riddick totals 37 yards against Giants September 19th, 2017
- Lions' Golden Tate sees 4 targets, catches them all on Monday night September 19th, 2017
- Marvin Jones scores on only reception as Lions win easily September 19th, 2017
- Eric Ebron scores touchdown in Lions' victory September 19th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah sets new career high with 86 rushing yards September 19th, 2017