Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Lions considering changes at tight end February 23rd, 2017
- Lions won't re-sign Devin Taylor February 22nd, 2017
- Ameer Abdullah (foot) is on track for Lions OTA's February 18th, 2017
- Lions' Anquan Boldin undecided on retirement February 4th, 2017
- Lions believe DeAndre Levy can return to form January 18th, 2017
- Eric Ebron wants 1,000 yards receiving with Lions next season January 16th, 2017