Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Lions see rookie Kerryon Johnson as a three-down back June 1st, 2018
- Dolphins acquire Akeem Spence in trade with Lions May 3rd, 2018
- Detroit Lions trade up to 43 to take Auburn RB Kerryon Johnson April 27th, 2018
- Lions sign Luke Willson to 1-year, $2.5 million contract March 21st, 2018
- Frank Gore, Lions reportedly close to deal March 14th, 2018
- Eric Ebron released by Lions March 14th, 2018