Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Lions' T.J. Jones undergoes shoulder surgery January 11th, 2018
- Matthew Stafford throws 3 touchdown passes in Lions' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Jim Caldwell does not plan to rest Detroit's starters for meaningless Week 17 game December 26th, 2017
- Lions place T.J. Jones (shoulder) on injured reserve December 19th, 2017
- Golden Tate held to 33 yards in Lions' win on Saturday December 17th, 2017
- Marvin Jones turns 3 catches into 85 yards for Lions on Saturday December 17th, 2017