Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Lions believe DeAndre Levy can return to form January 18th, 2017
- Eric Ebron wants 1,000 yards receiving with Lions next season January 16th, 2017
- Marvin Jones displeased with debut season with Lions January 11th, 2017
- Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's January 9th, 2017
- Lions admit Zach Zenner can be workhorse after all January 5th, 2017
- Theo Riddick (wrist) ruled out by Lions for Week 17 December 30th, 2016