Ameer Abdullah (foot) will be ready for Lions OTA's
Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah (foot) expects to be 100 percent for the start of OTA's.
Abdullah injured his foot in Week 2 and ended up missing the remainder of the season. He carried the ball 18 times for 101 scoreless yards in two games. With the emergence of Zach Zenner as a three-down back the final couple games, Abdullah's 2017 role has become unclear.
On his regular season carries, Abdullah picked up 0.14 Rushing Net Expected Points (NEP) per attempt. As a team, Detroit finished 18th in Adjusted Rushing NEP per play.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Anquan Boldin to meet with Bills Monday July 21st, 2017
- Eric Ebron expects breakout with Lions in 2017 July 10th, 2017
- Zach Zenner has made progress in Lions' OTAs June 26th, 2017
- Marvin Jones making big strides at Lions' OTAs June 25th, 2017
- Rams' Greg Robinson sent to Lions in trade June 15th, 2017
- Lions' Ameer Abdullah reveals 2016 foot injury was Lisfranc June 1st, 2017