Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Bears' Kevin White's (leg) progress considered a 'mystery' May 24th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt continuing to receive hype out of Chiefs' camp May 24th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017
- Tight end will be focal point of Rams' passing game May 23rd, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017
- Packers stash Devante Mays at 238th overall pick April 30th, 2017
- Aaron Jones lands with Green Bay Packers at 182nd overall April 30th, 2017