Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery back up to drafted weight June 1st, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017