Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Packers sign Ricky Jean-Francois to a one-year deal March 23rd, 2017
- Packers re-sign Christine Michael March 22nd, 2017
- Free agent Christine Michael visits with Packers March 22nd, 2017
- Packers ink another tight end, signing Lance Kendricks March 12th, 2017
- Packers offered bigger deal to Jared Cook than Martellus Bennett March 11th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett agrees to deal with Packers March 10th, 2017