Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Packers' Clay Matthews recovering from knee scope January 9th, 2018
- Packers sign Davante Adams to four-year extension December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (shoulder) out for Week 17 against Detroit December 29th, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) officially inactive against Minnesota December 23rd, 2017
- Packers' Davante Adams (concussion) doesn't practice on Tuesday December 19th, 2017