Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- Packers 'holding out hope' that Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) returns Week 15 October 21st, 2017
- Packers place Aaron Rodgers (broken collarbone) on injured reserve October 20th, 2017
- Packers confirm Aaron Rodgers needs surgery on collarbone October 16th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett held to just 22 yards in Packers' loss October 15th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb targeted just 3 times in loss to Vikings October 15th, 2017
- Packers' Brett Hundley throws 3 picks in relief of Aaron Rodgers October 15th, 2017