Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018
- Packers to release Jordy Nelson March 13th, 2018
- DeShone Kizer heading to Packers in Damarious Randall deal with Browns March 9th, 2018
- Browns acquire cornerback Damarious Randall from Packers March 9th, 2018