Geronimo Allison to step up for Packers if need be
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison will have to step up most if Jordy Nelson (ribs) misses time, quarterback Aaron Rodgers pointed out.
"Geronimo has been playing a lot for us and he's been playing effectively," said Rodgers. "... You know Geronimo is going to have to step up and play extended time if Jordy is going to be out." Nelson's status is uncertain for the Divisional Round, but early indications aren't optimistic.
Among the 24 receivers who saw between 20-30 targets in the regular season, Allison ranked third with 0.94 Reception Net Expected Points per target (22 targets).
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Chicago's Kendall Wright (shoulder) limited in practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson set to benefit from potential Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) return December 12th, 2017
- Aaron Rodgers' (collarbone) status up in air for Packers in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) still waiting for medical clearance to play in Week 15 December 11th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson continues to be a non-factor without Aaron Rodgers in Week 14 December 11th, 2017
- Brett Hundley throws 3 touchdowns in Packers' OT win December 10th, 2017