Packers concerned about Jordy Nelson (ribs)
The Green Bay Packers "obviously have concern" for wide receiver Jordy Nelson (rib), head coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged Sunday.
"I obviously have concern for Jordy," McCarthy said after Sunday's win. "I don't have the information yet." The fact that Nelson was ruled out quickly after taking a huge blow to the ribs from New York Giants cornerback Leon Hall suggests Jordy suffered a severe injury. His status for the Divisional Round is in major doubt.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Packers sign cornerback Kyle Fuller to offer sheet March 16th, 2018
- Muhammad Wilkerson signs with Packers on one-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Packers reportedly sign Jimmy Graham to 3-year contract March 13th, 2018
- Packers to release Jordy Nelson March 13th, 2018
- DeShone Kizer heading to Packers in Damarious Randall deal with Browns March 9th, 2018
- Browns acquire cornerback Damarious Randall from Packers March 9th, 2018