Packers concerned about Jordy Nelson (ribs)
The Green Bay Packers "obviously have concern" for wide receiver Jordy Nelson (rib), head coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged Sunday.
"I obviously have concern for Jordy," McCarthy said after Sunday's win. "I don't have the information yet." The fact that Nelson was ruled out quickly after taking a huge blow to the ribs from New York Giants cornerback Leon Hall suggests Jordy suffered a severe injury. His status for the Divisional Round is in major doubt.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Eagles could release Ryan Mathews if he doesn't take pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Chris Hogan (thigh) and Malcolm Mitchell (knee) practice for Patriots on Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Davante Adams (ankle) unable to practice for Packers on Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) still working with the rehab group at practice January 18th, 2017
- Packers to release Sam Shields this offseason January 18th, 2017
- Packers sign Bene Benwikere to practice squad January 18th, 2017