Packers concerned about Jordy Nelson (ribs)
The Green Bay Packers "obviously have concern" for wide receiver Jordy Nelson (rib), head coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged Sunday.
"I obviously have concern for Jordy," McCarthy said after Sunday's win. "I don't have the information yet." The fact that Nelson was ruled out quickly after taking a huge blow to the ribs from New York Giants cornerback Leon Hall suggests Jordy suffered a severe injury. His status for the Divisional Round is in major doubt.
Among the 68 wide receivers with at least 75 targets in the regular season this year, Nelson's Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked 10th.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Giants lining Evan Engram up everywhere in OTA's May 27th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kevin King and Davon House to start Week 1 for Packers May 21st, 2017
- Packers' Vince Biegel recovering from foot surgery May 15th, 2017
- Christine Michael released again by Packers May 1st, 2017
- Packers secure Malachi Dupre with 247th pick April 30th, 2017
- Packers stash Devante Mays at 238th overall pick April 30th, 2017