Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Colts' Donte Moncrief (shoulder) practicing non-contact August 23rd, 2017
- Chad Henne to start Jaguars' third preseason game August 23rd, 2017
- 49ers say former Olympian Marquise Goodwin can be 'special' August 23rd, 2017
- Former Carolina Panther on Devin Funchess: 'There's no dog in this guy' August 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks wide receiver Jermaine Kearse in no danger of being cut August 23rd, 2017
- Chargers' Travis Benjamin having a productive preseason August 23rd, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell tweets he'll end holdout, return on September 1 August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers preparing for life after Ben Roethlisberger August 22nd, 2017
- Eli Rogers behind Sammie Coates on Steelers' depth chart August 22nd, 2017
- Jesse James locked in as Steelers' starter August 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown poised to surpass 2016 numbers August 22nd, 2017
- Martavis Bryant hauls in 20-yard catch in Steelers' preseason debut August 21st, 2017