Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Aaron Rodgers (collarbone) medically cleared to return for Green Bay December 12th, 2017
- Eric Ebron facing a tough matchup in Week 15 as Lions host the Bears December 12th, 2017
- Patriots' Malcolm Mitchell (knee) unlikely to play this season December 12th, 2017
- Jets place Josh McCown (hand) on IR December 12th, 2017
- Bears' Dontrelle Inman poised for a bounce-back performance in Week 15 December 12th, 2017
- Adam Shaheen (chest) limited in Bears' practice on Tuesday December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster projected for a bounce back in return from suspension December 12th, 2017
- Steelers' Joe Haden (leg) will return to practice this week December 12th, 2017
- Ryan Shazier (back) officially placed on Steelers' Injured Reserve December 12th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant catches six passes as Steelers win on Sunday Night Football December 11th, 2017
- Jesse James catches 10 passes in Steelers' win over the Ravens December 11th, 2017
- Antonio Brown racks up 213 receiving yards on Sunday night December 11th, 2017