Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jaguars not expected to re-sign slot standout Aaron Colvin February 21st, 2018
- Colts not expected to re-sign Frank Gore February 21st, 2018
- Report: Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) could miss training camp February 21st, 2018
- Colts, Adam Vinatieri 'closing in' on one-year deal February 21st, 2018
- Eagles' Alshon Jeffery (shoulder) undergoes surgery on torn rotator cuff February 21st, 2018
- Panthers could release Jonathan Stewart this offseason February 21st, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell fully expected to be franchise tagged by Steelers February 20th, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) has begun walking February 4th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell: Priority is guaranteed money February 2nd, 2018
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier (back) discharged from hospital February 1st, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell in 'happy' place with early contract talks January 24th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to sign with 'highest bidder,' Raiders on radar January 23rd, 2018