Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) upgraded to limited January 18th, 2017
- Ladarius Green expected to sit again for Steelers January 18th, 2017
- Pittsburgh's Martavis Bryant applies for reinstatement January 17th, 2017
- Ladarius Green still in concussion protocol as Steelers prepare for New England January 17th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger performs well enough to get Steelers to Championship Game January 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell grinds out 170 rushing yards as Steelers advance January 16th, 2017