Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to avoid groin surgery February 22nd, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) will return to Steelers in 2017 February 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared February 16th, 2017
- Lawrence Timmons may not be back in Pittsburgh next season February 16th, 2017
- Steelers not rushing to find heir to Ben Roethlisberger February 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell remains a priority for Pittsburgh this offseason February 16th, 2017