Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Lions' Golden Tate (shoulder) seen sporting a sling October 21st, 2017
- Washington's Rob Kelley (ankle) is listed as questionable for Monday October 21st, 2017
- Bashaud Breeland (knee) questionable for Redskins in Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Redskins' Josh Norman (ribs) out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Seahawks' Jeremy Lane (groin) ruled out for Week 7 October 21st, 2017
- Browns' Kenny Britt, Corey Coleman sent home from Houston last week October 21st, 2017
- JuJu Smith-Schuster 'getting better' for Steelers October 18th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant requests trade from Steelers October 15th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell goes off as Steelers upset the Chiefs in Week 6 October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Antonio Brown racks up 155 yards in win over Chiefs October 15th, 2017
- Ben Roethlisberger throws for 252 yards in Steelers' win October 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant could get breaks in Week 6 October 12th, 2017