Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Browns impressed with Ricardo Louis' development June 24th, 2017
- Titans' Tajae Sharpe on roster bubble June 24th, 2017
- Chester Rogers could push for third Colts' receiver gig June 24th, 2017
- Markus Wheaton leading candidate for Bears' third receiver job June 24th, 2017
- Jamison Crowder turning heads in Washington offseason June 24th, 2017
- Texans' Deshaun Watson still needs time to develop June 24th, 2017
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017
- Steelers effusive in praise about Martavis Bryant June 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell (groin) unlikely to make it to Steelers' minicamp June 12th, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017