Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger is not seriously injured
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's Wild Card win, but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports it "checked out okay."
It's not believed to be serious in any way, and he might not even be listed on the injury report this week. Roethlisberger will be under center when the Steelers travel to the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Bears' Kevin White's (leg) progress considered a 'mystery' May 24th, 2017
- Kareem Hunt continuing to receive hype out of Chiefs' camp May 24th, 2017
- Jets planning to go with a committee approach in the backfield in 2017 May 23rd, 2017
- Jets giving quarterbacks equal first-team reps at OTAs May 23rd, 2017
- Seahawks to give C.J. Prosise 'big role' if he's healthy May 23rd, 2017
- Tight end will be focal point of Rams' passing game May 23rd, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green May 18th, 2017
- Steelers have Martavis Bryant penciled in as starter May 15th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussions) active at Steelers' OTAs May 2nd, 2017