Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Geno Smith comes to terms with Giants March 17th, 2017
- Giants lock up Jason Pierre-Paul on four-year agreement March 17th, 2017
- Free agent Johnathan Hankins looking for $10 million in deal March 16th, 2017
- Geno Smith drawing interest from Chargers, Browns March 14th, 2017
- Giants hosting free agent Geno Smith March 11th, 2017
- Martellus Bennett confirms he's not returning to Patriots March 9th, 2017