Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Minnesota still unwilling to commit to Adrian Peterson February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Giants think Eli Manning has 2-3 seasons left in him February 21st, 2017
- Giants would like to keep the band together on defense February 21st, 2017
- Giants considering using franchise tag on Jason Pierre-Paul February 20th, 2017
- Vikings' Adrian Peterson intrigued by Giants' offseason moves February 16th, 2017
- Paul Perkins is new leader in Giants' backfield February 14th, 2017