Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Eli Manning struggles in Giants' season finale December 31st, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram (ribs) will sit out Week 17 against Washington December 29th, 2017
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (neck) to miss out on season finale December 29th, 2017
- Giants want Eli Manning to take 'every snap' Sunday December 28th, 2017
- Giants reportedly planning to move on from Eli Apple this offseason December 27th, 2017
- Giants suspend Eli Apple for regular season finale December 27th, 2017