Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Free agent Rashad Jennings expects to sign with team soon July 10th, 2017
- Giants' Brandon Marshall and Eli Manning doing off-field work July 8th, 2017
- Orleans Darkwa working with Giants' first-team offense June 14th, 2017
- Joe Mauer starting, batting second for Twins on Sunday June 11th, 2017
- Giants lining Evan Engram up everywhere in OTA's May 27th, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham not at OTAs on Thursday May 25th, 2017