Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Lions' T.J. Jones' playing time likely reduced with Kenny Golladay healthy November 17th, 2017
- Brandon Coleman seeing his role diminish in New Orleans November 17th, 2017
- A.J. Derby (shoulder) ruled out for Week 11 by Denver November 17th, 2017
- Virgil Green set to see an increased role for Broncos in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Marcedes Lewis (knee) removed from Jaguars' injury report November 17th, 2017
- Tampa's O.J. Howard projected to out-snap Cameron Brate in Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Giants' Roger Lewis projected for quiet Week 11 November 17th, 2017
- Orleans Darkwa totals 88 yards in Giants' Week 10 loss November 13th, 2017
- Eli Manning throws for 2 touchdowns in Giants' loss to Niners November 12th, 2017
- Sterling Shepard goes off for 142 yards in Giants' Week 10 loss November 12th, 2017
- Evan Engram scores again as Giants hands 49ers their first win November 12th, 2017
- Giants unlikely to bench Eli Manning during 2017 season November 12th, 2017