Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Jets' Brandon Marshall is not open to a pay cut January 18th, 2017
- Packers' Jordy Nelson (ribs) gets limited practice in Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Nathaniel Hackett hired as Jaguars' offensive coordinator January 18th, 2017
- Geronimo Allison (hamstring) does not practice Wednesday for Packers January 18th, 2017
- Taylor Gabriel (foot) limited at Falcons' practice Wednesday January 18th, 2017
- Patriots' Martellus Bennett (knee) and Danny Amendola (ankle) limited at Wednesday practice January 18th, 2017
- Giants' B.J. Goodson may take over middle linebacker role in 2017 January 16th, 2017
- Larry Donnell hoping to re-join Giants in 2017 January 15th, 2017
- Johnathan Hankins could walk from Giants January 11th, 2017
- Giants thinking about future without Eli Manning January 10th, 2017
- Giants admit Eli Manning is in decline January 9th, 2017
- Giants' Jason Pierre-Paul doesn't want a prove-it deal in 2017 January 9th, 2017