Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Bears confirm Jordan Howard will be the featured back in 2018 April 17th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Giants' Landon Collins (forearm) says he'll require second surgery April 12th, 2018
- Report: Giants 'highly unlikely' to trade Odell Beckham April 7th, 2018
- Giants are non-committal on Brandon Marshall March 27th, 2018
- Report: Odell Beckham Jr. says he won't play in 2018 without a contract extension March 26th, 2018
- Giants trade Jason Pierre-Paul to Buccaneers March 22nd, 2018