Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram clears concussion protocol, will play Week 3 September 22nd, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham removed from Week 3 injury report September 22nd, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram listed as questionable (concussion) for Week 3 September 22nd, 2017
- Giants' Evan Engram (concussion) practicing on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham (ankle) practicing on Thursday September 21st, 2017
- Giants' Orleans Darkwa could take work from Paul Perkins in Week 3 September 20th, 2017