Odell Beckham limited to four catches on 11 targets as Packers sink Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham caught 4-of-11 targets for 28 yards in Sunday's 38-13 Wild Card loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Beckham was unable to get anything going all game, largely due to the Packers locking him down with double teams and preventing anything down the field. He also cost himself with multiple drops throughout the contest, at least one of which could have been a touchdown. If a game plan exists to effectively defend Beckham, the Packers may have figured it out this season after limiting him to 84 yards on 23 targets in two games.
Beckham earned -3.87 Reception Net Expected Points per target in the Wild Card loss, according to numberFire Live.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Giants lining Evan Engram up everywhere in OTA's May 27th, 2017
- Giants' Odell Beckham not at OTAs on Thursday May 25th, 2017
- Odell Beckham expected to report for Giants' OTAs on Thursday May 23rd, 2017
- Joe Panik leading off as the Giants face the Cubs on Monday May 22nd, 2017
- Shane Vereen (triceps) will be ready for Giants' OTAs May 21st, 2017
- Evan Engram will be tasked with traditional tight end role by Giants May 13th, 2017