Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Dallas Goedert could feature in red-zone immediately for Eagles June 17th, 2018
- Jets not giving up on ArDarius Stewart June 17th, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant could be facing another suspension June 15th, 2018
- Panthers' first-round wideout D.J. Moore 'more than ready to contribute' June 15th, 2018
- Patrick Peterson embracing new role in Cardinals' secondary June 15th, 2018
- Elijah McGuire pegged as Jets' third-down running back June 15th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell will not report to OTAs on Tuesday May 21st, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger expects to play 3-to-5 more years May 1st, 2018
- Steelers move up in third round to draft QB Mason Rudolph April 27th, 2018
- Pittsburgh Steelers draft WR James Washington with 60th overall pick April 27th, 2018
- Steelers trade Martavis Bryant to the Raiders for a third-round pick April 26th, 2018
- Report: Steelers 'quietly listening to offers' for Martavis Bryant April 26th, 2018