Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Darren Sproles (wrist) will not return for Eagles in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Melvin Gordon (knee) is active for Chargers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Jordy Nelson (quad) is active for Packers in Week 3 September 24th, 2017
- Packers' Randall Cobb (chest) is inactive versus Bengals September 24th, 2017
- DeMarco Murray (hamstring) active for Titans on Sunday September 24th, 2017
- Kelvin Benjamin injures knee, won't return for Panthers September 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Jesse James (ankle) was limited at practice on Thursday September 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' T.J. Watt (groin) has shot to play Week 3 September 19th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell gets heavy workload, underwhelms for Steelers September 17th, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger tosses 2 touchdowns in Week 2 September 17th, 2017
- Antonio Brown receives 11 targets in Steelers' win over Vikings September 17th, 2017
- Martavis Bryant explodes in Steelers' Week 2 win September 17th, 2017