Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Ravens entertaining possibility of signing Colin Kaepernick July 27th, 2017
- Browns' Corey Coleman (hamstring) cleared to practice July 27th, 2017
- Ravens not overly concerned with Joe Flacco's back issue July 27th, 2017
- Broncos' Devontae Booker (wrist) to miss up to eight weeks July 27th, 2017
- Vikings sign Everson Griffen to four-year extension July 26th, 2017
- Cody Kessler opens camp as Browns' starting quarterback July 26th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell offered more than $12 million a year July 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell completely healed from core muscle surgery July 17th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell unlikely to sign long-term extension with Steelers July 10th, 2017
- Steelers' Ryan Shazier hopes to stay healthy in 2017 July 6th, 2017
- Steelers using JuJu Smith-Schuster in red zone drills July 5th, 2017
- Jesse James working on red zone drills with Steelers June 21st, 2017