Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jerick McKinnon adds on muscle for Vikings May 28th, 2017
- Packers' Ty Montgomery processing mental side of running back position May 28th, 2017
- Kirk Cousins having productive contract talks with Washington May 28th, 2017
- Jaguars expect Dante Fowler to take step forward this year May 28th, 2017
- Carson Wentz showing improved mechanics in Eagles' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski was a full participant at Patriots' OTAs May 27th, 2017
- Steelers may feature four wideouts in offense more often May 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Xavier Grimble saw hugely expanded role without Ladarius Green May 21st, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green after one year May 19th, 2017
- Steelers release Ladarius Green May 18th, 2017
- Steelers have Martavis Bryant penciled in as starter May 15th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussions) active at Steelers' OTAs May 2nd, 2017