Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Tyreek Hill to be more involved in Chiefs' offense next season March 30th, 2017
- Arizona wants David Johnson to see 30 touches per game March 29th, 2017
- Andre Ellington will play wide receiver for Cardinals in 2017 March 29th, 2017
- Browns say Corey Coleman is the new number one March 29th, 2017
- Ravens say Terrance West is leader in backfield March 28th, 2017
- Dolphins' Ryan Tannehill (knee) won't have to alter playing style March 28th, 2017
- Vince Williams likely to start for Steelers in 2017 March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers not expected to re-sign DeAngelo Williams March 22nd, 2017
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaning toward playing in 2017 March 19th, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) plans for Steelers OTA's March 17th, 2017
- Dont'a Hightower expected to choose team Wednesday March 15th, 2017
- Steelers' Martavis Bryant awaiting NFL approval for return March 14th, 2017