Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Chris Hogan ready to play as much as possible for New England in AFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Steelers reportedly parting ways with OC Todd Haley January 17th, 2018
- Martavis Bryant wants to remain with Steelers in 2018 January 15th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell 'definitely' wants to stick with Steelers January 15th, 2018
- Vance McDonald leads the Steelers in targets and catches in Sunday's loss January 14th, 2018
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster's late touchdown salvages a disappointing fantasy day January 14th, 2018
- Jesse James catches just 1 pass in Steelers' loss to Jaguars January 14th, 2018