Ben Roethlisberger says he suffered ankle injury late in Steelers' victory
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger said he hurt his ankle on the second to last play of Sunday's 30-12 Wild Card win over the Miami Dolphins.
Speaking after the game, Roethlisberger said he's "always worried" whenever he tweaks something but promised "I'll be out there next week." It's always tough to gauge the extent of an injury with Big Ben, but he was seen in a walking boot in the locker room. The Steelers face the Kansas City Chiefs next Sunday in the second round of the playoffs.
Roethlisberger earned 5.43 Net Expected Points on 18 passing attempts in the Wild Card victory, per numberFire Live, finishing with 197 yards, a pair of touchdowns and a pair of picks.
- Kyle Williams may be cap-casualty for Bills February 24th, 2017
- Vikings, Adrian Peterson's agent have meeting scheduled for next week February 24th, 2017
- Titans say running back job not an open competition February 24th, 2017
- Rob Gronkowski will 'for sure' be ready Week 1 for Patriots February 24th, 2017
- Giants intend to be 'aggressive' with Jason Pierre-Paul February 24th, 2017
- Buccaneers clear out $6.5 million with release of Alterraun Verner February 24th, 2017
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to avoid groin surgery February 22nd, 2017
- Ladarius Green (concussion) will return to Steelers in 2017 February 18th, 2017
- Steelers' Ladarius Green (concussion) still hasn't been cleared February 16th, 2017
- Lawrence Timmons may not be back in Pittsburgh next season February 16th, 2017
- Steelers not rushing to find heir to Ben Roethlisberger February 16th, 2017
- Le'Veon Bell remains a priority for Pittsburgh this offseason February 16th, 2017