Jaguars place T.J. Yeldon (ankle) on injured reserve
The Jacksonville Jaguars placed running back T.J. Yeldon on injured reserve with an ankle injury, ending his season.
Yeldon has battled the ankle issue for weeks and aggravated it again, and it'll be Chris Ivory's backfield in the Week 17 finale. Yeldon finishes the season with 130 carries for 465 yards and one touchdown, adding 50 catches for 312 yards and a second score. Jacksonville claimed Daryl Richardson off waivers to take Yeldon's spot.
Yeldon's Rushing Net Expected Points per attempt ranked 52nd out of the 64 running backs with at least 50 attempts this year coming into Week 16.
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021