Justin March-Lillard (hand, IR) is Chiefs' official designated-to-return player
The Kansas City Chiefs have made inside linebacker Justin March-Lillard (hand) their designated player to return from injured reserve.
March-Lillard hasn't played since breaking his hand in Week 6. The Chiefs could use some help at inside linebacker with Derrick Johnson (Achilles) out for the year.
Despite the injuries, the Kansas City defense has been startlingly good this year, ranking 7th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020