Justin March-Lillard (hand, IR) is Chiefs' official designated-to-return player
The Kansas City Chiefs have made inside linebacker Justin March-Lillard (hand) their designated player to return from injured reserve.
March-Lillard hasn't played since breaking his hand in Week 6. The Chiefs could use some help at inside linebacker with Derrick Johnson (Achilles) out for the year.
Despite the injuries, the Kansas City defense has been startlingly good this year, ranking 7th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020
- Dontari Poe, Dallas reportedly 'closing in on deal' March 23rd, 2020