Theo Riddick (ankle, wrist) ruled out by Lions for Week 14
Detroit Lions running back Theo Riddick is inactive for Week 14 against the Chicago Bears.
It's a surprise, although Riddick was listed as questionable with a new ailment this week, battling a wrist injury. He has also dealt with a lingering ankle problem. The Lions' backs against the Bears will be Dwayne Washington, Zach Zenner, and insurance policy Joique Bell.
Washington is the best bet in the Detroit backfield today, but his projected 36 yards from scrimmage and 0.07 touchdowns on 10 touches puts him as just our RB49 in fantasy for Week 14.
- Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) 'about 2.5-3 months' from total clearance February 23rd, 2020
- Bears reportedly release Taylor Gabriel on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Redskins reportedly release Jordan Reed on Thursday February 20th, 2020
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019