T.J. Yeldon (ankle) and Chris Ivory (hamstring) sitting out Jaguars' Wednesday practice
Jacksonville Jaguars running backs T.J. Yeldon (ankle) and Chris Ivory (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday.
Ivory was on his way to a big Week 12 before going down with the hammy pull. A banged-up Yeldon handled six carries in relief, while Denard Robinson rushed a lucky 13 times. If Ivory sits, this backfield will be one to avoid Sunday against the daunting Denver Broncos.
Both Yeldon and Ivory fall outside our top-30 running backs for fantasy this week, and Robinson is barely in the top-50. Yeldon is our top projected back with a line of 10 touches for 50 total yards and 0.15 touchdowns.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021