Dolphins' Jordan Cameron not sure if he'll resume career
Miami Dolphins tight end Jordan Cameron (I.R., concussion) acknowledged that his NFL future is "up in the air right now."
Trying to overcome his fourth concussion, Cameron went into no further detail about his health or future plans. Cameron turned 28 in August. If this is it, he'll finish his career with 2,046 receiving yards and 14 touchdowns on 173 catches across 66 games.
Cameron earned 4.49 Reception Net Expected Points on 11 targets this year.
- Condotta: Seattle's Shaquem Griffin considered 'one of the more intriguing bubble players' July 9th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- Titans, Derrick Henry open to signing new deal before July 15th deadline July 8th, 2020
- 49ers' Raheem Mostert requests trade after months of unproductive talks July 8th, 2020
- Jalen Hurd to be 49ers' 'big slot' receiver July 8th, 2020
- Matt Breida to likely split carries in Miami's backfield June 29th, 2020
- Jordan Howard expected to take Dolphins' goal-line work June 29th, 2020
- Dolphins' Xavien Howard avoids suspension June 18th, 2020
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa doing 'miraculously well' June 15th, 2020
- Dolphins, rookie Austin Jackson ink four-year deal June 11th, 2020
- Dolphins' Malcolm Perry signs rookie deal June 2nd, 2020