Eric Reid diagnosed with a torn biceps, season over for 49ers
San Francisco 49ers free safety Eric Reid is done for the season with a torn biceps.
The 49ers have lost nine straight and don't have anything left to play for this season, but it's still a major loss for the secondary. Reid made 62 tackles, deflected five passes and forced two turnovers in 10 games. Next season is a contract year for the 2013 first-round pick.
Tom Brady tagged San Francisco's secondary for 280 yards and four touchdowns in Week 11, earning 14.12 Net Expected Points on 40 passing attempts, per numberFire Live.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Panthers' Christian McCaffrey not expecting offseason surgery January 4th, 2021
- Panthers' Teddy Bridgewater replaced by P.J. Walker in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) fully practices on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Carolina's Robby Anderson (calf) DNP on Wednesday December 30th, 2020
- Mike Davis (ankle) out for Panthers versus Saints December 30th, 2020