Dee Milliner out six to eight weeks with wrist injury
New York Jets cornerback Dee Milliner will be out six to eight weeks with a wrist injury.
Milliner is currently slotted as the fourth cornerback on the Jets depth chart. He is not expected to be placed on injured reserve. Milliner has been plagued by injuries during his career missing 16 games during his first two seasons.
The Jets ranked 21st in our schedule-adjusted Defensive Passing Net Expected Points metric last season. We projected Milliner to finish the season with 18 tackles and two interceptions prior to the injury.
- Rapoport: Michael Thomas (ankle) expected to miss start of Saints season July 23rd, 2021
- Rapoport: Davante Adams, Packers break off extension talks July 23rd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Kyle Rudolph (foot) opens training camp on Giants' PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) opens training camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Report: Zach Ertz now has 'great chance' to stay with Eagles July 21st, 2021
- Denzel Mims working behind Keelan Cole at Jets camp June 14th, 2021
- Jamison Crowder, Jets rework contract June 14th, 2021
- Michael Carter flashing pass-catching chops for Jets June 7th, 2021
- Jets "love the progress" Zach Wilson has made June 7th, 2021
- Jets' Elijah Moore turning heads in OTAs June 7th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021