Bills' Lorenzo Alexander leaves Week 8 with hamstring pull
Buffalo Bills outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander left Sunday's Week 8 game against the New England Patriots with a right hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
He logged one tackle before exiting early in the second quarter. Alexander entered Sunday with a league-high nine sacks this year. Rookie Shaq Lawson should see increased snaps in his absence.
The Bills' defense have allowed the Patriots 7.95 Net Expected Points on 15 passing plays at the time of Alexander's exit, per numberFire Live.
- Patriots acquire Cordarrelle Patterson from Raiders March 18th, 2018
- Bucs sign Vinny Curry to three-year deal March 17th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Colts release defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins March 17th, 2018
- Free agent Terrelle Pryor visiting Seahawks on Sunday March 17th, 2018
- Cowboys to release cornerback Orlando Scandrick March 17th, 2018
- A.J. McCarron lands starting opportunity with Bills, signs 2-year deal March 14th, 2018
- Trent Murphy, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year, $21 million contract March 14th, 2018
- Browns reportedly acquire Tyrod Taylor from Bills for 2018 3rd-round pick March 9th, 2018
- Chris Ivory agrees to 2-year deal with Bills March 6th, 2018
- Sean McDermott: Releasing Tyrod Taylor not in Bills' plans February 28th, 2018
- Bills sign Vontae Davis to one-year, $5 million deal February 27th, 2018