Bills' Lorenzo Alexander leaves Week 8 with hamstring pull
Buffalo Bills outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander left Sunday's Week 8 game against the New England Patriots with a right hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
He logged one tackle before exiting early in the second quarter. Alexander entered Sunday with a league-high nine sacks this year. Rookie Shaq Lawson should see increased snaps in his absence.
The Bills' defense have allowed the Patriots 7.95 Net Expected Points on 15 passing plays at the time of Alexander's exit, per numberFire Live.
- Patriots' Danny Amendola projected for modest output on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Tom Brady (hand) misses Patriots' practice again on Thursday January 18th, 2018
- Free agent Connor Barwin hopes to re-sign with Rams January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' 'main focus' is to extend Matt Ryan this offseason January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Falcons' Devonta Freeman (knee) won't require surgery January 18th, 2018
- Kelvin Benjamin catches just 1 pass in Bills' playoff loss to Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy leads Bills in rushing and receiving in Sunday's loss January 7th, 2018
- Tyrod Taylor knocked out of Bills' game late in the fourth quarter January 7th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy (ankle) will play against the Jaguars January 7th, 2018
- LeSean McCoy (ankle) reportedly 'likely to play' for Bills on Sunday January 7th, 2018
- Deonte Thompson and the Bills' passing game in for a long day versus Jaguars January 5th, 2018