Bills' Lorenzo Alexander leaves Week 8 with hamstring pull
Buffalo Bills outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander left Sunday's Week 8 game against the New England Patriots with a right hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
He logged one tackle before exiting early in the second quarter. Alexander entered Sunday with a league-high nine sacks this year. Rookie Shaq Lawson should see increased snaps in his absence.
The Bills' defense have allowed the Patriots 7.95 Net Expected Points on 15 passing plays at the time of Alexander's exit, per numberFire Live.
- Isaiah Crowell (foot) did not participate in Jets' Thursday practice October 18th, 2018
- Theo Riddick (knee) remains out for Lions Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Giovani Bernard (knee) still not practicing for Bengals Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Robby Anderson (hamstring) practicing for Jets Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Leonard Fournette (hamstring) not practicing for Jaguars Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Joey Bosa (foot) on track to return for Chargers 'in a few weeks' October 18th, 2018
- Derek Anderson named Bills' Week 7 starter versus Colts October 17th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) expected to miss at least 2-to-3 games October 16th, 2018
- Josh Allen (elbow) reportedly ruled out for Bills Week 7 October 16th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Josh Allen week-to-week for Bills with elbow injury October 15th, 2018
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) questionable to return against Texans October 14th, 2018