Bills' Lorenzo Alexander leaves Week 8 with hamstring pull
Buffalo Bills outside linebacker Lorenzo Alexander left Sunday's Week 8 game against the New England Patriots with a right hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
He logged one tackle before exiting early in the second quarter. Alexander entered Sunday with a league-high nine sacks this year. Rookie Shaq Lawson should see increased snaps in his absence.
The Bills' defense have allowed the Patriots 7.95 Net Expected Points on 15 passing plays at the time of Alexander's exit, per numberFire Live.
- Rams ink Brandin Cooks to a 5-year contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Steelers' Le'Veon Bell expected to skip training camp, report for Week 1 July 17th, 2018
- Saints' Cameron Meredith (knee) hopes to be ready for training camp July 17th, 2018
- Earl Thomas would like to be traded if Seahawks don't offer contract extension July 17th, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski won't hold out for Patriots' training camp July 17th, 2018
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald open to playing beyond 2018 July 17th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Bills' LeSean McCoy accused of domestic violence, denies allegation July 10th, 2018
- Zay Jones has to prove his worth in Bills' offense June 18th, 2018
- Nathan Peterman working with Bills' first-team offense June 18th, 2018
- Bills expect Zay Jones (knee) to be ready for training camp June 14th, 2018
- Bills giving Josh Allen first-team reps this week June 12th, 2018