Ravens somewhat optimistic about Joe Flacco's (shoulder) Week 7 status
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (shoulder) remains questionable, but "there's some optimism" he will play Sunday versus the New York Jets, reports Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports.
Head coach John Harbaugh also said Flacco has a "legitimate shot" to play this week. The Ravens don't seem concerned about their quarterback's status for Week 7 despite him missing the past two practices. A return to even a limited practice Friday would put Flacco on track to start against the Jets. Ryan Mallett is the backup quarterback in Baltimore.
If he plays, our models expect Flacco to throw for 250 yards with 1.52 touchdowns and 0.98 interceptions versus the Jets.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019