Joe Flacco (shoulder) idle again for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco (shoulder) did not practice Thursday.
Head coach John Harbaugh said Flacco has a "legitimate shot" to play on Sunday, but things aren't looking great for his chances. Ryan Mallett will likely start if Flacco can't get in at least a limited session on Friday. It's a downgrade for Mike Wallace and the rest of Baltimore's pass-catchers. Terrance West could see a bump in carries.
If he plays, our models expect Flacco to throw for 250 yards with 1.52 touchdowns and 0.98 interceptions versus the Jets.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Drew Lock confirmed as Broncos' 2020 starter December 30th, 2019
- Courtland Sutton supplies 41 yards for Denver December 23rd, 2019
- Denver's Noah Fant (shoulder) active for Week 16's matchup against Detroit December 22nd, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) questionable for Week 16 December 20th, 2019
- Broncos' Drew Lock throws for 208 yards, 1 interception in loss Sunday December 16th, 2019
- Broncos' Noah Fant (shoulder) returns in Week 15 December 15th, 2019