Packers won't have top three corners Thursday night versus Chicago
Green Bay Packers cornerbacks Damarious Randall (groin) and Quinten Rollins (groin) will be "hard-pressed" to play Thursday night against the Chicago Bears, said head coach Mike McCarthy.
Randall and Rollins will be joining Sam Shield (concussion, injured reserve) on the Packers' "unavailable" list for Thursday's divisional matchup with the Bears. Safety Micah Hyde will be asked to play some corner, while Demetri Goodson and Josh Hawkins are the only healthy bodies at the position currently on the roster. Expect Brian Hoyer to keep slinging it to Alshon Jeffery and Cameron Meredith.
Through six weeks of the season, the Packers rank 15th in Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points per play.
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (rib) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) officially inactive for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Vikings' Dalvin Cook (ankle) officially inactive for Week 3's clash with Seahawks September 26th, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) inactive for Week 3's game against Denver September 26th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (ankle) out for Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Preston Williams inactive for Dolphins in Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Chris Carson scores twice for Seahawks in loss September 20th, 2021
- D'Wayne Eskridge (concussion) doubtful for Seahawks Sunday September 19th, 2021
- Rashaad Penny (calf) doubtful for Seahawks in Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (calf) expected to miss "a few weeks" September 13th, 2021
- Tyler Lockett scorches Colts for 2 touchdowns in Seahawks Week 1 win September 12th, 2021
- Seahawks rule out Rashaad Penny (calf) for remainder of Week 1 September 12th, 2021