Bills have no timetable for Marcell Dareus' (hamstring) return
Buffalo Bills nose tackle Marcell Dareus has no timetable for return from a hamstring injury, head coach Rex Ryan said.
Dareus has sat out the last two games after injuring his hamstring at practice. The former All-Pro also served a four-game suspension to begin the year, so Corbin Bryant has been filling in at nose tackle.
Even without Dareus, the Bills ranked eighth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play coming into Week 6.
- Adam Thielen bottled up for 41 yards in Vikings' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Mohamed Sanu goes 6/65 in Falcons' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Danny Amendola quiet as Patriots win in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Ted Ginn erupts for 141 yards in Saints' Week 7 victory October 23rd, 2017
- Davante Adams held to 12 yards as Packers fall to Saints in Week 7 October 23rd, 2017
- Randall Cobb catches two passes in Packers' Week 7 loss October 23rd, 2017
- Nick O'Leary totals 58 yards in Bills' Week 7 win October 22nd, 2017
- Tyrod Taylor passes for 268 yards and rushes for 53 in Bills' loss October 22nd, 2017
- Bills' LeSean McCoy scores his first touchdown of the season on Sunday October 22nd, 2017
- Jordan Matthews (thumb) officially active for Bills October 22nd, 2017
- Bills' Jordan Matthews (thumb) projected to play in Week 7 October 22nd, 2017
- Bills' Jordan Matthews (thumb) is questionable for Week 7 October 20th, 2017