Bills have no timetable for Marcell Dareus' (hamstring) return
Buffalo Bills nose tackle Marcell Dareus has no timetable for return from a hamstring injury, head coach Rex Ryan said.
Dareus has sat out the last two games after injuring his hamstring at practice. The former All-Pro also served a four-game suspension to begin the year, so Corbin Bryant has been filling in at nose tackle.
Even without Dareus, the Bills ranked eighth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play coming into Week 6.
- Pats' Rob Gronkowski (concussion) officially out for rest of Sunday's game January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski (head) questionable to return for Patriots on Sunday January 21st, 2018
- Rob Gronkowski, Leonard Fournette are co-favorites to score first touchdown in AFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Case Keenum reportedly may receive franchise tag from Vikings January 21st, 2018
- Vikings' Adam Thielen dealing with 'slight' back fractures for NFC Championship January 21st, 2018
- Adam Thielen (back) to play for Vikings in NFC Championship Game January 21st, 2018
- Jaguars' Tashaun Gipson (foot) questionable for AFC Championship January 19th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Josh Lambo looking to stay perfect in playoffs versus Patriots on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' T.J. Yeldon projected for limited role on Sunday January 18th, 2018