Bills have no timetable for Marcell Dareus' (hamstring) return
Buffalo Bills nose tackle Marcell Dareus has no timetable for return from a hamstring injury, head coach Rex Ryan said.
Dareus has sat out the last two games after injuring his hamstring at practice. The former All-Pro also served a four-game suspension to begin the year, so Corbin Bryant has been filling in at nose tackle.
Even without Dareus, the Bills ranked eighth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play coming into Week 6.
- Saints reportedly release Terrance West August 21st, 2018
- Panthers' left tackle Matt Kalil has knee scoped, 'week-to-week' August 21st, 2018
- Josh Allen reportedly named Bills' starter for dress rehearsal August 21st, 2018
- Jets' Teddy Bridgewater has 'significant' price tag August 21st, 2018
- Andrew Luck stumbles for Colts in Monday's exhibition August 21st, 2018
- Colts' rookie Nyheim Hines fumbles 4th time in second preseason game August 21st, 2018
- Marqise Lee primarily working with Jaguars' starters through camp August 21st, 2018
- Donte Moncrief 'flashing inconsistent talent' in Jacksonville August 21st, 2018
- Jaguars' Keelan Cole receiving first-team reps during training camp August 20th, 2018
- D.J. Chark has been 'most impressive' Jaguars' wideout August 15th, 2018
- Jaguars could feature Corey Grant 'a lot more' in 2018 August 14th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook continues to standout in training camp August 14th, 2018