Bills have no timetable for Marcell Dareus' (hamstring) return
Buffalo Bills nose tackle Marcell Dareus has no timetable for return from a hamstring injury, head coach Rex Ryan said.
Dareus has sat out the last two games after injuring his hamstring at practice. The former All-Pro also served a four-game suspension to begin the year, so Corbin Bryant has been filling in at nose tackle.
Even without Dareus, the Bills ranked eighth in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play coming into Week 6.
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Jason Witten confirms he'll return in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Jaguars acquire Cody Kessler from Browns to back up Blake Bortles March 28th, 2018
- Corey Grant reportedly re-signs with Jaguars for a year March 22nd, 2018
- Jaguars cutting costs, releasing Marcedes Lewis March 20th, 2018
- Jaguars cut Allen Hurns, saving $7 million in cap room March 20th, 2018
- Austin Seferian-Jenkins signs 2-year deal with Jaguars March 15th, 2018
- Jaguars sign cornerback D.J. Hayden to three-year deal March 14th, 2018