Terrell Suggs tears biceps as Ravens fall to Giants
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps tendon Week 6 against the New York Giants, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.
Suggs claimed he's "fine" following the game, but that diagnosis would cast some serious doubt over his availability moving forward. He previously played through a torn biceps in 2012. The injury occurred in the fourth quarter.
Suggs recorded five tackles and a sack in Week 6, but the Ravens defense surrendered 13.55 Net Expected Points to Eli Manning in the loss.
- Tom Brady's agent says the Pats' quarterback will be back in 2018 April 23rd, 2018
- Elway: Broncos open to trading fifth overall pick April 19th, 2018
- Report: Giants releasing Brandon Marshall April 19th, 2018
- Dolphins expected to exercise DeVante Parker's fifth-year option April 19th, 2018
- Le'Veon Bell does not report to Steelers' offseason program April 19th, 2018
- Report: Tom Brady not committed to playing for Patriots in 2018 April 18th, 2018
- Willie Snead signs with Ravens after Saints decline to match offer sheet April 23rd, 2018
- Robert Griffin returning to NFL on 1-year deal with Ravens April 4th, 2018
- Ben Watson reportedly returning to Saints on 1-year deal March 28th, 2018
- Report: Ryan Grant signing with Colts March 20th, 2018
- Ravens not ruling out re-signing Mike Wallace March 17th, 2018
- Danny Woodhead retires after 10 NFL seasons March 17th, 2018