Terrell Suggs tears biceps as Ravens fall to Giants
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps tendon Week 6 against the New York Giants, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.
Suggs claimed he's "fine" following the game, but that diagnosis would cast some serious doubt over his availability moving forward. He previously played through a torn biceps in 2012. The injury occurred in the fourth quarter.
Suggs recorded five tackles and a sack in Week 6, but the Ravens defense surrendered 13.55 Net Expected Points to Eli Manning in the loss.
- Bucs' Cameron Brate (hip) has offseason surgery January 19th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) not on Chiefs' injury report for Championship Round January 18th, 2019
- Spencer Ware (hamstring) practicing in full for Chiefs January 18th, 2019
- Texans' J.J. Watt reportedly recovering from cleanup knee procedure January 17th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette 'in a really good place' with Jaguars January 17th, 2019
- Kansas City's Eric Berry (heel) fully participates in Wednesday's practice January 16th, 2019
- Baltimore's Michael Crabtree hauls in two scores in Wild Card defeat January 6th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws two touchdowns in Wild Card loss to Chargers January 6th, 2019
- Baltimore's Kenneth Dixon accumulates 119 scrimmage yards in Week 17's division clinching victory December 30th, 2018
- Baltimore's John Brown (hamstring) unable to practice on Wednesday December 26th, 2018
- Gus Edwards gains over 100 yards, hits paydirt in Ravens' win December 23rd, 2018
- Lamar Jackson has first 200-yard passing game, Ravens upset Chargers December 23rd, 2018