Terrell Suggs tears biceps as Ravens fall to Giants
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps tendon Week 6 against the New York Giants, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.
Suggs claimed he's "fine" following the game, but that diagnosis would cast some serious doubt over his availability moving forward. He previously played through a torn biceps in 2012. The injury occurred in the fourth quarter.
Suggs recorded five tackles and a sack in Week 6, but the Ravens defense surrendered 13.55 Net Expected Points to Eli Manning in the loss.
- Vikings' Kai Forbath projected to finish as the second-best fantasy kicker on Sunday January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook projected for minor impact in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Nelson Agholor will try to bounce back in NFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Eagles' Jake Elliott projected for minimal action in NFC Championship Game January 18th, 2018
- Jaguars' Allen Hurns projected for another quiet performance in AFC Championship January 18th, 2018
- Keelan Cole projected to play a minimal role in AFC Championship Game for Jaguars January 18th, 2018
- Alex Collins not locked-in as Ravens' lead back for 2018 January 9th, 2018
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) inactive for Ravens in Week 17 December 31st, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) sits out practice on Wednesday December 27th, 2017
- Ravens' Jeremy Maclin (knee) has a chance to play on Sunday December 26th, 2017
- Jeremy Maclin (knee) is inactive for Ravens in Week 16 December 23rd, 2017
- Ravens officially list Jeremy Maclin as doubtful for Week 16 December 21st, 2017