Terrell Suggs tears biceps as Ravens fall to Giants
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps tendon Week 6 against the New York Giants, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.
Suggs claimed he's "fine" following the game, but that diagnosis would cast some serious doubt over his availability moving forward. He previously played through a torn biceps in 2012. The injury occurred in the fourth quarter.
Suggs recorded five tackles and a sack in Week 6, but the Ravens defense surrendered 13.55 Net Expected Points to Eli Manning in the loss.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Alex Collins scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Michael Crabtree catches 6 passes for 93 yards and a touchdown on Sunday in Ravens' win October 15th, 2018
- Ravens' John Brown projected for 6.93 targets in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens' Joe Flacco projected as QB17 in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Ravens want backfield to stay 'fresh' October 8th, 2018
- Hayden Hurst (foot) expected to play in Week 5 for Baltimore October 7th, 2018