Terrell Suggs tears biceps as Ravens fall to Giants
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Terrell Suggs suffered a torn biceps tendon Week 6 against the New York Giants, reports Jay Glazer of FOX Sports.
Suggs claimed he's "fine" following the game, but that diagnosis would cast some serious doubt over his availability moving forward. He previously played through a torn biceps in 2012. The injury occurred in the fourth quarter.
Suggs recorded five tackles and a sack in Week 6, but the Ravens defense surrendered 13.55 Net Expected Points to Eli Manning in the loss.
- DeMarco Murray announces retirement Friday July 13th, 2018
- Corey Davis shined during Titans spring work July 13th, 2018
- Chris Ivory to be Bills' next man up if LeSean McCoy is out July 12th, 2018
- Titans plan for Derrick Henry as primary rushing back July 12th, 2018
- Cody Latimer is secure in Giants' third receiver role July 12th, 2018
- Panthers' Cam Newton could be on hot seat July 12th, 2018
- Jimmy Smith (Achilles) doing individual work at Ravens' minicamp June 13th, 2018
- Free agent Terrance West visiting the Saints Wednesday June 12th, 2018
- Ravens' Breshad Perriman still struggling to catch June 12th, 2018
- Ravens fined, penalized for OTA infractions June 7th, 2018
- Ravens' Kenneth Dixon says knee is feeling great June 1st, 2018
- Bills uninterested in signing Dez Bryant April 29th, 2018