Buccaneers without Gerald McCoy, Clinton McDonald, Robert Ayers Monday night
Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive linemen Gerald McCoy, Clinton McDonald and Robert Ayers are all inactive for Week 5 versus the Carolina Panthers on Monday night.
This is in addition to both starting running backs being out in Doug Martin and Charles Sims, as well as wide receiver Cecil Shorts, tight end Luke Stocker and offensive guard Caleb Benenoch. Jameis Winston is going to have his work cut out for him on Monday night.
The Buccaneers entered the weekend ranked a surprising eighth in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play, but that'll be hard to sustain without some healthy and able bodies up front.
- Panthers rookie Terrace Marshall "will steal some folks’ jobs” August 2nd, 2021
- Dolphins lift DeVante Parker off of PUP list August 2nd, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (turf toe) has bounced back this offseason August 2nd, 2021
- Jags' Travis Etienne making "nice grabs as a pass catcher" August 2nd, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ACL) making 'tangible process' August 2nd, 2021
- Ravens rookie Rashod Bateman dealing with "muscle tightness" August 2nd, 2021
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott (shoulder) diagnosed with muscle strain, exits practice early on Wednesday July 28th, 2021
- Cowboys expect Amari Cooper (ankle) practicing by mid-August July 26th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ankle) starts camp on PUP list July 22nd, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper could miss start of training camp July 8th, 2021
- Ezekiel Elliott moving more swiftly for Cowboys July 2nd, 2021
- McCarthy: Cowboys' Michael Gallup has been 'moved around some and in the slot' this offseason June 10th, 2021