Buccaneers' Noah Spence (shoulder) out indefinitely
Tampa Bay Buccaneers rookie defensive end Noah Spence dislocated his right shoulder and suffered a labrum tear against the Denver Broncos in Week 4.
Fortunately, the tear is a slight one, but he'll still be out for an extended period. Gerald McCoy (calf strain) and Robert Ayers (ankle) are also in doubt for Monday Night Football against the Carolina Panthers. The Buccaneers may need to bring in some usable bodies on the defensive line.
The Buccaneers currently rank eighth in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play. That'll be hard to sustain with this many holes to fill.
- Marquise Goodwin likely to be cut by 49ers April 7th, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman guaranteed $2 million for 2020 April 7th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (core) 'on track' for Browns April 7th, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne officially re-signs with 49ers April 6th, 2020
- Darrell Henderson not expected to have an every-down role April 6th, 2020
- The 2020 NFL Draft will be "fully virtual" April 6th, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Sheldon Rankins (Achilles') reportedly to be ready for Saints' camp March 31st, 2020
- Janoris Jenkins signs with Saints through 2022 March 25th, 2020
- Emmanuel Sanders signs two-year contract with Saints worth up to $19 million March 20th, 2020
- Saints re-sign Andrus Peat for 5 seasons March 20th, 2020
- Saints reportedly retain Marshon Lattimore March 20th, 2020