Giants' Darian Thompson (foot) not dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants rookie free safety Darian Thompson is not dealing with a Lisfranc injury, ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports.
Thompson is still likely to miss a few weeks, but this is good news. Nat Berhe should continue to start while Thompson is sidelined.
The lackluster Giants' secondary allowed quarterback Kirk Cousins to pick up 12.46 Net Expected Points in Week 3, per numberFire Live.
- Chiefs believe Tyreek Hill could be suspended by the NFL next month June 24th, 2019
- Washington's Trey Quinn primed for inside slot role June 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon remains indefinitely suspended June 20th, 2019
- Packers pick up Michael Roberts June 18th, 2019
- Parris Campbell should see time as the Colts' third receiver June 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams ready for 'expanded role' in 2019 June 16th, 2019
- Randall Cobb signs with Cowboys for 1-year, $5 million March 19th, 2019
- Duke Johnson reportedly being shopped around by Browns March 14th, 2019
- Cowboys re-sign Tavon Austin for a year March 14th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly bringing back Allen Hurns for 2019 March 8th, 2019
- Cowboys' Jason Witten will end retirement and return for 16th season February 28th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019