Giants' Darian Thompson (foot) not dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants rookie free safety Darian Thompson is not dealing with a Lisfranc injury, ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports.
Thompson is still likely to miss a few weeks, but this is good news. Nat Berhe should continue to start while Thompson is sidelined.
The lackluster Giants' secondary allowed quarterback Kirk Cousins to pick up 12.46 Net Expected Points in Week 3, per numberFire Live.
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Eagles' Carson Wentz throws three touchdowns in Week 14's overtime loss to Dallas December 9th, 2018
- Pittsburgh's Antonio Brown held to 35 yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- San Francisco's George Kittle erupts for 210 receiving yards in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Steelers' Ben Roethlisberger leaves Week 14's game with a rib injury December 9th, 2018
- Carolina's Christian McCaffrey produces 101 scrimmage yards in Week 14's loss to Cleveland December 9th, 2018
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott projected to Week 14's leading rusher December 8th, 2018
- Cowboys' Travis Frederick (illness) not expected to return in 2018 December 3rd, 2018
- Cowboys' Cole Beasley week-to-week with foot sprain November 30th, 2018
- Dallas' Michael Gallup hauls in season-high 5 passes for 76 yards November 30th, 2018
- Amari Cooper catches 8 passes for 75 yards, loses fumble in Cowboys' win November 30th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott piles up 136 yards, 1 touchdown in Cowboys' victory November 30th, 2018