Giants' Darian Thompson (foot) not dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants rookie free safety Darian Thompson is not dealing with a Lisfranc injury, ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports.
Thompson is still likely to miss a few weeks, but this is good news. Nat Berhe should continue to start while Thompson is sidelined.
The lackluster Giants' secondary allowed quarterback Kirk Cousins to pick up 12.46 Net Expected Points in Week 3, per numberFire Live.
- Dolphins reportedly interested in dealing DeVante Parker October 20th, 2018
- Saints' Michael Thomas ranked as WR7 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Lions' Golden Tate projected for 9.19 targets in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard ranked among top-10 tight ends in Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Rams' Brandin Cooks ranked as WR5 for Week 7 October 20th, 2018
- Calvin Ridley (ankle) not listed on Falcons' Week 7 injury report October 20th, 2018
- Cowboys' Tavon Austin (groin) will not play in Week 7 October 18th, 2018
- Sean Lee (hamstring) practices in full for Cowboys Thursday October 18th, 2018
- Cowboys' Terrance Williams (foot, injured reserve) suspended 3 games for substance-abuse October 18th, 2018
- Ezekiel Elliott grinds out 106 yards in Cowboys' Week 6 win October 14th, 2018
- Dak Prescott leads the Cowboys to Week 6 blowout of Jaguars October 14th, 2018
- Cowboys' Sean Lee (hamstring) ruled out for Week 6 October 12th, 2018