Giants' Darian Thompson (foot) not dealing with Lisfranc injury
New York Giants rookie free safety Darian Thompson is not dealing with a Lisfranc injury, ESPN's Jordan Raanan reports.
Thompson is still likely to miss a few weeks, but this is good news. Nat Berhe should continue to start while Thompson is sidelined.
The lackluster Giants' secondary allowed quarterback Kirk Cousins to pick up 12.46 Net Expected Points in Week 3, per numberFire Live.
- Bears to release kicker Cody Parkey at start of league year February 22nd, 2019
- Rapoport: Bears expected to release Dion Sims February 20th, 2019
- Antonio Brown will only be traded if Steelers benefit February 20th, 2019
- Steelers say Le'Veon Bell will not be tagged February 20th, 2019
- Andre Ellington signs with Buccaneers February 19th, 2019
- Patriots' Rob Gronkowski to decide in 'next couple weeks' February 19th, 2019
- DeMarcus Lawrence refusing to sign franchise tender with Cowboys again February 19th, 2019
- Cowboys reportedly letting Terrance Williams walk February 18th, 2019
- Amari Cooper scores in Cowboys' Divisional Round loss January 13th, 2019
- Ezekiel Elliott bottled up for Dallas in Divisional Round January 13th, 2019
- Dak Prescott has huge Divisional Round game in Cowboys' loss January 13th, 2019
- Blake Jarwin (ankle) will play in Cowboys' playoff matchup against the Rams January 12th, 2019