Colts' Henry Anderson (knee) ruled out for Week 1 tilt with Lions
Indianapolis Colts defensive end Henry Anderson (knee) has been ruled out for Week 1 against the Detroit Lions.
As expected. Anderson is still working his way back from a torn ACL. With Anderson out, the Colts will now be without their best defensive lineman and best cornerback -- Vontae Davis. Top edge rusher Robert Mathis is 35 years old and Kendall Langford is also dealing with injuries. The Lions' Matthew Stafford is a strong play this week at quarterback.
Our algorithms project Stafford for 269 passing yards, 1.62 touchdowns, and 0.80 interceptions on 37 attempts in Week 1. The Colts' defense, once a matchup sleeper this week, are a fantasy unit to avoid. They rank 14th-best in our projections as of now, but that could slip. There are better options out there.
- Bills' Josh Allen (elbow) suffered a UCL injury on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Raiders looking for a 1st-round pick in exchange for Amari Cooper October 15th, 2018
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (knee) diagnosed with MCL sprain October 15th, 2018
- Steelers not expecting Le'Veon Bell to report this week October 15th, 2018
- Pierre Garcon (shoulder) active for Niners on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Matt Breida (ankle) active for the 49ers on Monday night October 15th, 2018
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa reportedly has high ankle sprain October 15th, 2018
- Sam Darnold throws for 280 yards, 2 touchdowns in Jets' win on Sunday October 15th, 2018
- Quincy Enunwa leaves early for Jets Sunday with ankle injury October 14th, 2018
- Isaiah Crowell (ankle) expected to play in Week 6 for New York October 14th, 2018
- Jets' Bilal Powell projected as a top-30 running back in Week 6 October 13th, 2018
- Trumaine Johnson (quad) doubtful for Jets Week 6 October 12th, 2018