Kyle Fuller may not play in Bears' Week 1
The Chicago Bears could be without their top three cornerbacks Week 1 against the Houston Texans.
Kyle Fuller is doubtful to go in the first game after undergoing a knee scope in mid-August, Tracy Porter is recovering from a concussion and Bryce Callahan is struggling with a hamstring injury. Porter and Callahan are more likely to be back, but they might not be huge upgrades over Jacoby Glenn and rookie Deiondre’ Hall. This is a defense to target in DFS for Week 1.
Our algorithms project Houston wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins for 100.38 receiving yards and 0.74 touchdowns on 6.64 receptions to open the season. He's our third-best wide receiver that week, and is priced reasonably for his upside at $8400 on FanDuel. The Bears ranked 30th in Adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play in 2015.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Mitchell Trubisky to remain Bears' starter in 2020 December 31st, 2019
- Cordarrelle Patterson (concussion) will not return for Chicago in Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Bears' Taylor Gabriel (concussion) remains out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky struggles in Bears' loss Sunday night December 23rd, 2019
- Allen Robinson has 53 yards on 12 targets in Bears' loss December 23rd, 2019
- Chicago's Taylor Gabriel (concussion) out for Week 16 December 20th, 2019