Falcons work out, sign Dashon Goldson
The Atlanta Falcons signed strong safety Dashon Goldson to a one-year contract.
Goldson must have looked good at Saturday's workout because it took the Falcons less than 24 hours to sign him. Rookie Keanu Neal is slated to miss three or four weeks after undergoing a knee scope, so this was a savvy signing for Atlanta. Despite his All-Pro pedigree, the 31-year-old Goldson will likely begin the year backing up Kemal Ishmael at strong safety.
Goldson picked up 110 total tackles and one interception in 15 games played in 2015 with Washington.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020