Falcons Keanu Neal (knee scope) expected to miss 3-4 weeks
Atlanta Falcons safety Keanu Neal will need a knee scope, which will sideline him for 3-4 weeks, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Kemal Ishmael is behind Neal on the depth chart, so look for him to fill in at safety to start the season.
The Falcons defense ranked 25th in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points (NEP) in 2015, and with Neal not likely to miss more than one or two regular season games, he may be able to provide a boost on that side of the ball.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 17's game against Tampa Bay January 1st, 2021
- Atlanta's Hayden Hurst records 5 receptions for 47 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 16 December 28th, 2020
- Atlanta's Julio Jones (hamstring) ruled out for Week 16's game against Kansas City December 25th, 2020
- Falcons' Julio Jones (hamstring) works out on side Wednesday December 23rd, 2020
- Falcons acknowledge Todd Gurley no longer lead back December 21st, 2020
- Ito Smith anointed Falcons' lead runner December 21st, 2020