Bengals anticipate Brandon LaFell (hand) to be ready for Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Brandon LaFell (hand) is not expected to miss Week 1, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
If the torn ligament in LaFell's hand requires surgery, then a procedure would basically guarantee his unavailability for the Bengals' season opener, so these comments may suggest that an operation won't be necessary. The void created by his potential absence would likely be replaced by either Brandon Tate, or rookie Tyler Boyd. Tate started in LaFell's place in the Bengals' first preseason contest.
We currently have LaFell as our 59th-ranked fantasy receiver, projecting him for 53.39 receptions, 663.19 yards and 3.32 touchdowns this upcoming season.
- Chad Williams could start for Cardinals in 2018 June 22nd, 2018
- Rob Kelley on Washington roster bubble June 22nd, 2018
- Buccaneers' Ryan Griffin has 'major opportunity' to start Week 1 June 22nd, 2018
- Browns intend to ride 'hot hand' at running back June 22nd, 2018
- Raiders' Martavis Bryant reportedly hasn't been informed of suspension June 22nd, 2018
- Schefter: Buccaneers' Jameis Winston to be suspended 3 games for Uber incident June 21st, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) might not be ready for Bengals training camp June 13th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert's health a mystery as he misses Bengals' minicamp session on Tuesday June 12th, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018