Bengals anticipate Brandon LaFell (hand) to be ready for Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Brandon LaFell (hand) is not expected to miss Week 1, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
If the torn ligament in LaFell's hand requires surgery, then a procedure would basically guarantee his unavailability for the Bengals' season opener, so these comments may suggest that an operation won't be necessary. The void created by his potential absence would likely be replaced by either Brandon Tate, or rookie Tyler Boyd. Tate started in LaFell's place in the Bengals' first preseason contest.
We currently have LaFell as our 59th-ranked fantasy receiver, projecting him for 53.39 receptions, 663.19 yards and 3.32 touchdowns this upcoming season.
- Antonio Brown (knee) ruled out for Buccaneers in NFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) will be game-time call for Bucs versus Packers January 21st, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones (quad) feels better than last week January 21st, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) still not seen at Buccaneers practice January 21st, 2021
- Raiders' Nelson Agholor posts 5/100/1 line in loss to Indianapolis December 14th, 2020
- Raiders' Jalen Richard (chest, illness) practices in full Wednesday December 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Darren Waller posts 7/88/1 line in loss to Kansas City November 23rd, 2020
- Raiders' Theo Riddick (illness) taken off injury report to start Week 10 November 11th, 2020
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs gets 31 carries in snowy Week 8 win over Cleveland November 2nd, 2020
- Raiders' Derek Carr throws pair of touchdowns in Week 7 loss to Tampa Bay October 26th, 2020