Bengals anticipate Brandon LaFell (hand) to be ready for Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Brandon LaFell (hand) is not expected to miss Week 1, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
If the torn ligament in LaFell's hand requires surgery, then a procedure would basically guarantee his unavailability for the Bengals' season opener, so these comments may suggest that an operation won't be necessary. The void created by his potential absence would likely be replaced by either Brandon Tate, or rookie Tyler Boyd. Tate started in LaFell's place in the Bengals' first preseason contest.
We currently have LaFell as our 59th-ranked fantasy receiver, projecting him for 53.39 receptions, 663.19 yards and 3.32 touchdowns this upcoming season.
- Cam Newton's big day leads the Panthers to win over Bengals September 23rd, 2018
- Matt Ryan throws for 5 touchdowns in Falcons' Week 3 loss September 23rd, 2018
- Drew Brees racks up 5 total touchdowns in Saints' OT win September 23rd, 2018
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley explodes for 3 touchdowns in Sunday's loss September 23rd, 2018
- Josh Rosen replaces Sam Bradford for Cardinals in fourth quarter September 23rd, 2018
- Marvin Jones (ankle) active for Lions on Sunday night September 23rd, 2018
- Seth Roberts a healthy scratch in Week 3 for Oakland September 23rd, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) removed from Raiders' injury report for Week 3 September 21st, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr projected as the QB26 for Week 3 September 20th, 2018
- Marshawn Lynch (shoulder) limited in Raiders' practice on Wednesday September 19th, 2018
- Raiders' Derek Carr criticized by Jon Gruden September 13th, 2018
- Raiders sign defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins September 12th, 2018