Bengals anticipate Brandon LaFell (hand) to be ready for Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Brandon LaFell (hand) is not expected to miss Week 1, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
If the torn ligament in LaFell's hand requires surgery, then a procedure would basically guarantee his unavailability for the Bengals' season opener, so these comments may suggest that an operation won't be necessary. The void created by his potential absence would likely be replaced by either Brandon Tate, or rookie Tyler Boyd. Tate started in LaFell's place in the Bengals' first preseason contest.
We currently have LaFell as our 59th-ranked fantasy receiver, projecting him for 53.39 receptions, 663.19 yards and 3.32 touchdowns this upcoming season.
- Martellus Bennett announces his retirement from the NFL March 23rd, 2018
- Chargers' Corey Liuget slapped with 4-game PED suspension March 23rd, 2018
- Brock Osweiler expected to sign with the Miami Dolphins March 23rd, 2018
- Eagles' Michael Bennett indicted on felony charge March 23rd, 2018
- Allen Hurns, Jaguars reportedly agree to 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Panthers reportedly adding Da'Norris Searcy to secondary with 2-year deal March 23rd, 2018
- Bengals' Vontaze Burfict facing a four-game suspension for PEDs March 16th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert staying with Bengals for at least one more season March 15th, 2018
- Chris Baker agrees to one-year deal with Bengals March 7th, 2018
- Bengals' impending free agent Tyler Eifert says he is back to full health March 6th, 2018
- Tyler Eifert (back) cleared for Bengals' OTAs February 26th, 2018
- Vikings will reportedly 'consider' A.J. McCarron in free agency February 19th, 2018