Bengals anticipate Brandon LaFell (hand) to be ready for Week 1
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Brandon LaFell (hand) is not expected to miss Week 1, according to head coach Marvin Lewis.
If the torn ligament in LaFell's hand requires surgery, then a procedure would basically guarantee his unavailability for the Bengals' season opener, so these comments may suggest that an operation won't be necessary. The void created by his potential absence would likely be replaced by either Brandon Tate, or rookie Tyler Boyd. Tate started in LaFell's place in the Bengals' first preseason contest.
We currently have LaFell as our 59th-ranked fantasy receiver, projecting him for 53.39 receptions, 663.19 yards and 3.32 touchdowns this upcoming season.
- Aaron Rodgers suffered groin injury in Packers' Week 15 loss December 18th, 2018
- Melvin Gordon (knee) feels 'good enough' for Chargers December 18th, 2018
- Wil Lutz converts on pair of field goals, Saints beat Panthers December 18th, 2018
- Mark Ingram produces 74 scoreless yards in Saints' win December 18th, 2018
- Drew Brees submits 203 scoreless yards, interception for New Orleans December 18th, 2018
- Cam Newton kept out of end zone again in Carolina loss December 18th, 2018
- Derek Carr 'a great quarterback' for Raiders December 17th, 2018
- Raiders release C.J. Anderson December 11th, 2018
- Jared Cook accounts for 116 receiving yards in Oakland's Week 14 victory over Pittsburgh December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) will play for Oakland in Week 14 December 9th, 2018
- Doug Martin (knee) officially questionable for Raiders Week 14 December 7th, 2018
- Raiders' Seth Roberts (concussion) limited Thursday December 7th, 2018