Philly Brown likely to make Panthers' roster
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Philly Brown "should make the team," the Charlotte Observer's Jonathan Jones says.
If he does, that leaves at most two spots for Stephen Hill (knee), Brenton Bersin, Kevin Norwood, and Damiere Byrd. Hill was reportedly showing well last offseason before tearing his ACL, and appears to have an edge on a roster spot. Unless Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, or Ted Ginn suffers an injury, there is not going to be much fantasy value to be found in this lot.
We still think there's upside for Brown this year, as our algorithms project him for 42 catches for 648 receiving yards and 3.53 touchdowns in 2016. He's our 57th-best wide receiver for fantasy purposes.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Stefon Diggs managing oblique injury at Bills practice January 21st, 2021
- Cole Beasley not on Bills injury report for AFC title January 21st, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) not practicing Wednesday January 20th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021
- Bills' Stefon Diggs (oblique) limited on Tuesday January 12th, 2021