Cincinnati unimpressed with Denarius Moore this offseason
The Cincinnati Bengals have been unimpressed with the play of wide receiver Denarius Moore. Moore's roster chances have increased with the season-ending injury to wide receiver James Wright.
Moore came over from Oakland this offseason and will be reunited with offensive coordinator Hue Jackson. Moore has been unimpressive at Bengals OTAs and minicamp. He is currently slotted as the fifth wide receiver on the depth chart.
Even if Moore finds playing time due to injuries, he will be entering a passing offense that ranked outside the top-20 in the NFL in our Adjusted Passing Net Expected Points metric. We project Moore to be a non-factor fantasy player with four receptions and 55 yards this season.
- Darrell Henderson (rib cartilage) still in play for Rams in Week 3 September 20th, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Detroit's D'Andre Swift (groin) active for Monday night's matchup against Green Bay September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' JaMycal Hasty dealing with high ankle sprain September 20th, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon in concussion protocol September 20th, 2021
- Eagles' Zach Ertz tests positive for COVID-19 September 20th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss officially active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) active for Week 2 September 19th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021