Nico Collins goes off for 168 yards, pair of touchdowns in Texans' Week 4 win
Houston Texas wide receiver Nico Collins continued his great start to the season in the team's Week 4 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Quietly, the Texans have a 2-2 record and are tied for first place in the AFC South. A huge part of that has been Collins, as he's eased the transition for rookie quarterback C.J. Stroud by being entirely dependable on the outside. He once again saw a high volume of targets, and the Michigan product continues to deliver for fantasy managers.
Collins turned 9 targets into 7 catches for 168 yards and 2 touchdowns, finishing with 32.3 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Dameon Pierce (ankle) active for Houston in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Dameon Pierce (ankle) expected to play in Texans' Week 12 contest November 26th, 2023
- Texans' Dameon Pierce (ankle) questionable for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) remains out in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Noah Brown (foot) DNP again for Houston on Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- Texans' Dameon Pierce (ankle) removed from injury report on Thursday November 23rd, 2023