Eagles' A.J. Brown breaks out for 175 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 4 win
Phialdelphia Eagles wide receiver A.J. Brown was unstoppable Sunday in the team's Week 4 win over the Washington Commanders.
Brown had a tough start to the season, averaging 5.5 catches and 54 yards through two weeks. He reversed course in Week 3, putting up 131 yards and 9 catches in a win over Tampa Bay. Somehow, Brown was even better the following week. In an overtime thriller over Washington, Brown simply could not be covered.
Jalen Hurts targeted Brown a whopping 13 times Sunday. They connected for 9 catches, 175 yards and a pair of touchdowns, as Brown posted 34 FanDuel points.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) trying to play Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (groin) inactive for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (thigh) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Philadelphia's D'Andre Swift (ankle) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited again Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Brown (thigh) limited in Eagles' Thursday practice for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023