Lions' David Montgomery (thigh) active for Week 4 showdown with Packers
Detroit Lions running back David Montgomery (thigh) is officially active for Week 4's game against the Green Bay Packers on Thursday Night Football.
As expected based on reports earlier today, Montgomery is available to face the Packers on Thursday night. He missed the Lions' previous game with a thigh injury he suffered in Week 2.
numberFire's models project Montgomery ($12,500) for 12.3 FanDuel points on the single-game slate Thursday. His projection includes 62.1 rushing yards, 16.7 receiving yards, and 0.61 total touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023
- Jahmyr Gibbs to receive "fair share" of Lions' plays moving forward November 7th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) expected back Week 10 for Lions November 6th, 2023
- Lions acquire wide receiver Donovan People-Jones in trade with Cleveland October 31st, 2023