Jets' Breece Hall (knee) upgraded to full practice Thursday
The New York Jets listed running back Breece Hall (knee) as a full participant in Thursday's practice ahead of their Week 4 game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Hall is still working his way back up to full health after suffering an ACL injury just under a year ago and the Jets have been trying to be careful with the star running back during that process. After a limited session on Wednesday, Hall was able to participate fully on Thursday, setting him for a solid weekend of work against the Chiefs in Week 4. The Jets have split his reps almost down the middle with teammate Dalvin Cook so far this year, but Hall should start earning more work as the season progresses.
We haven't seen Hall rip off any more explosive runs like he did back in Week 1 against the Buffalo Bills, but he'll have a chance to do so this weekend against a Chiefs team that could be without stud linebacker Nick Bolton. Our models currently project Hall for 10.2 fantasy points off of 72.1 yards from scrimmage and 0.4 touchdowns.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023
- Jets' Zach Wilson loses starting job to Tim Boyle November 20th, 2023