Jets' Breece Hall (knee) managing practice reps
New York Jets running back Breece Hall (knee) is practicing on a limited basis for Week 4 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Jets are continuing to manage Hall's practice reps, but the second-year back is expected to be active on Sunday. He rushed a season-high 12 times for 18 yards, and caught a pass for nine yards on two targets, last week against the New England Patriots. Hall will continue to struggle with efficiency while Zach Wilson is under center for the Jets.
numberFire's models project Hall for 10.2 FanDuel points in his season debut, with 12.6 carries, 57.0 rushing yards, 1.8 receptions, and 15.1 receiving yards. He has a $6,200 salary and is the RB28 in our Week 4 rankings. The Chiefs are allowing the fourth-fewest FanDuel points per game to running backs through three weeks, but their run defense is ranked 17th based on our opponent-adjusted NEP model.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Allen Lazard officially a healthy Week 12 scratch for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Allen Lazard reportedly inactive Week 12 for Jets November 24th, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) upgraded Wednesday for Jets November 22nd, 2023
- Garrett Wilson (elbow) limited for Jets to start short week November 21st, 2023
- Rapoport: Tim Boyle taking over as Jets starter Week 12 November 20th, 2023
- Jets' Zach Wilson loses starting job to Tim Boyle November 20th, 2023