Cooper Kupp (hamstring, IR) 'progressing' for Rams
Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp is "ramping up his workload" and "progressing" with his hamstring injury, per head coach Sean McVay.
McVay said the Rams are hopeful Kupp will be able to return from injured reserve when he's first eligible in Week 5. Kupp's return will cut into the target shares of Puka Nacua and Tutu Atwell, but it should help boost the overall efficiency of the Rams offense.
Kupp is the WR12 in numberFire's season-long rankings if he returns in Week 5 and remains healthy until the end of the season. Our models project him for 126.0 targets, 88.4 receptions, 983.5 yards, and 7.02 touchdowns. Nacua is the WR26 and Atwell is the WR49 in our rest-of-season rankings.
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Howe: New England's Bailey Zappe will start at quarterback in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Kareem Hunt (groin) good to go for Browns in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson (illness) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Chargers' Quentin Johnston (ribs, finger) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (foot) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Puka Nacua (shoulder) not listed on Rams' Week 12 injury report November 24th, 2023
- Rams looking to limit Kyren Williams' workload in return Sunday November 24th, 2023
- Cooper Kupp (ankle) cleared to play Week 12 for Rams November 24th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) upgraded to full practice Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- Rams' Cooper Kupp (ankle) gets in limited practice Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- Puka Nacua (shoulder) limited for Rams on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023