David Montgomery (thigh) returning Thursday night for Lions
Detroit Lions running back David Montgomery (thigh) will play on Thursday night against the Green Bay Packers in Week 4, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Montgomery is set to return after sitting out last week with a thigh injury. Jahmyr Gibbs will likely have a reduced role in the running game after he had more than twice as many carries last week (17) than in the first two games combined (14). Montgomery had 37 combined rush attempts in Weeks 1 and 2.
numberFire's models project Montgomery ($12,500) for 12.3 FanDuel points on the single-game slate Thursday, with 14.8 carries, 61.8 rushing yards, 1.9 receptions, and 16.8 receiving yards. The Packers' run defense is 27th and their pass defense is 11th through three weeks, based on our opponent-adjusted NEP model.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) available for Lions in Week 10 November 10th, 2023
- Lions' David Montgomery (ribs) "on track" for Week 10 clash with Chargers November 9th, 2023
- Detroit's David Montgomery (ribs) full participant in Wednesday's practice November 8th, 2023
- Jahmyr Gibbs to receive "fair share" of Lions' plays moving forward November 7th, 2023
- David Montgomery (ribs) expected back Week 10 for Lions November 6th, 2023
- Lions acquire wide receiver Donovan People-Jones in trade with Cleveland October 31st, 2023