Aaron Jones (hamstring) expected to play Thursday for Packers
Green Bay Packers running back Aaron Jones (hamstring) is expected to play in Week 4 against the Detroit Lions on Thursday night, reports Tom Pelissero of NFL Network.
Jones is ready to return after sitting out the last two games with a hamstring injury. Pelissero said Jones should be able to handle a full workload, barring any setbacks. AJ Dillon will revert to backup duty after struggling to produce as a starter while Jones was out.
Prior to leaving early in Week 1, Jones racked up 25.7 FanDuel points on 28 snaps, with 11 touches for 127 yards and 2 touchdowns. He has a $13,500 salary on the single-game slate Thursday. The Lions' run defense is 11th through three weeks, based on our opponent-adjusted NEP model.
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Christian Kirk (core muscle) to 'miss some time' for Jaguars December 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence diagnosed with high ankle sprain December 5th, 2023
- Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence (ankle) undergoing MRI Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) available for Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Packers list Jayden Reed (chest) as questionable in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Green Bay's Aaron Jones (knee) remains out in Week 13 December 1st, 2023
- Aaron Jones (knee) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) absent again Thursday for Packers November 30th, 2023