Green Bay's Christian Watson (hamstring) plans to play in Week 4
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Christian Watson (hamstring) expects to play in Week 4's game against the Detroit Lions.
After missing three games with a hamstring injury, Watson told the media he plans to play when asked if he would be available on Thursday night.
Expect Romeo Doubs and Jaylen Reed to see increased snaps if Watson is unable to suit up versus a Detroit defense allowing 51.4 FanDuel points per game to receivers this season.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Dontayvion Wicks (knee, concussion) unavailable for Packers in Week 12 November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Dillon (groin) active for Packers' Week 12 game Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- AJ Dillon (groin) expected to play Thanksgiving for Packers November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Dontayvion Wicks (concussion/knee) questionable Thursday November 22nd, 2023
- Packers' Christian Watson (shoulder) available for Week 12 November 22nd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) cleared for Packers Week 12 November 22nd, 2023