Steelers' Jaylen Warren could see role increase in Week 3
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Jaylen Warren could see an increased rushing load going forward, starting in Week 3 against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Warren has been far more efficient than teammate Najee Harris so far this season, so a change has seemed to be just around the corner for the last two weeks. The Insiders on NFL Network reported that a change could be made as early as this week against the Raiders, as head coach Mike Tomlin insinuated that Warren would get more opportunities in the running game in addition to his already-solid passing game role. This could be a much-needed change for a Steelers offense that has been among the worst in the league to open the young season.
Our models project Warren to score 10.5 fantasy points against the Raiders tonight, with 46.1 rushing yards, 19.4 receiving yards, and 0.4 scores. FanDuel has set his salary at $5,900.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett expected to target George Pickens more often from Week 12 onward November 26th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's George Pickens (shin) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- George Pickens (shin) upgraded to limited participant for Steelers' Thursday practice November 23rd, 2023
- Steelers' George Pickens (shin) DNP on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023
- Tomlin: Kenny Pickett will remain Pittsburgh's starting quarterback November 21st, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Pat Freiermuth (hamstring) active in Week 11 November 19th, 2023