49ers' Deebo Samuel (ribs) day-to-day after Week 3 win over Giants
San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Deebo Samuel (ribs) will be considered day-to-day moving forward, according to Kyle Shanahan.
Samuel briefly exited Week 3's win over the New York Giants with a rib injury before returning, finishing with 6 receptions on 12 targets for 129 yards and a touchdown. According to Shanahan, tests on Friday did not reveal any broken ribs, but Samuel is "pretty sore". The 49ers have nine days until their Week 4 clash with the Arizona Cardinals. More information will be available on the 49ers first injury report next week.
Samuel finished Week 3's win with 22.1 FanDuel points.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (ribs) available for Week 10's matchup against Jaguars November 10th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) "on track" for Week 10 showdown with Jaguars November 9th, 2023
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel (shoulder) logs full practice on Wednesday November 8th, 2023
- Christian McCaffrey puts up 118 yards, 2 touchdowns in Week 8 for San Francisco October 29th, 2023
- Joe Burrow near-perfect for Bengals in Week 8 win October 29th, 2023
- Brock Purdy clears concussion protocol, will start for 49ers in Week 8 October 28th, 2023