Odell Beckham (ankle) ruled out for Ravens' Week 3 matchup against Colts
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham (ankle) will not play in Week 3's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Beckham will sit out in Week 3 after he was unable to practice this week with an ankle injury. Expect Zay Flowers to see an increased target share versus a Colts' defense allowing the most FanDuel points (71.0) per game to wideouts this season.
Flower's current Week 3 projection includes 4.8 receptions for 50.9 yards on 7.3 targets.
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) returns to Titans practice Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Quentin Johnston (ribs/finger) practicing in full Week 13 for Chargers November 29th, 2023
- Packers' A.J. Dillon (groin) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Raheem Mostert (ankle, knee) DNP on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Houston's Noah Brown (knee) limited on Wednesday November 29th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023