Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps'
Following the team's Week 2 loss, New York Jets receiver Garrett Wilson said the team "can tell [Zach Wilson] is taking the right steps".
The Jets have maintained a company line that they believe in third-year quarterback Zach Wilson since the former second-overall pick was thrust back into the starting job, and there haven't been many indications yet that the team is considering finding a serious replacement for him. We haven't seen Wilson play well at any point in his career to date -- he has just one single game over three years with a 100 or greater passer rating -- but it looks like the Jets will continue giving him chances to turn things around.
Wilson has been a death blow to his teammates' fantasy football production since entering the league. Wilson himself is not a viable fantasy option, while even star receiver Garrett Wilson has been relying on making insane plays to generate fantasy points -- such as Week 1's insane end zone reception or Week 2's 68-yard catch-and-run score.
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Tyler Higbee (concussion) questionable to return for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jayden Reed (chest) active for Packers in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Puka Nacua (ribs) back in for Rams in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Amari Cooper (concussion) won't return in Week 13 for Cleveland December 3rd, 2023
- Trevor Siemian in at quarterback for Jets in Week 13; Tim Boyle benched December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Dalvin Cook (shoulder) expected to suit up for Jets in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (hamstring) expected to play in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (hamstring) questionable for Week 13 December 1st, 2023