Raiders' Davante Adams logs full practice on Wednesday
Las Vegas Raiders wide receiver Davante Adams was a full participant at practice on Wednesday.
Adams reportedly avoided a concussion after taking a scary hit in Week 2 and his practice participation on Wednesday confirms that. He should be good to go against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3. Jakobi Meyers (concussion) returned to practice and was limited.
Adams' Week 3 projection includes 5.9 receptions, 88.0 yards, 0.59 touchdowns, and 15.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,900.
- Amari Cooper (head, ribs) will play in Week 14 for Cleveland December 9th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) reportedly won't play in Week 14 for Saints December 9th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) clears protocols, will start Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Rams' Puka Nacua (shoulder) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- New Orleans' Derek Carr (concussion, ribs, shoulder) expected to play in Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Jets' Breece Hall (ankle) questionable for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell will be Raiders starting quarterback moving forward November 1st, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo loses job to Aidan O'Connell November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo expected to be replaced as Raiders starter November 1st, 2023
- Aidan O'Connell likely starting for Raiders Week 9 over Jimmy Garoppolo November 1st, 2023
- Jimmy Garoppolo (back) will start for Raiders in Week 8 October 28th, 2023
- Raiders' Jimmy Garoppolo (back) logs full practice on Friday October 27th, 2023