Ravens' Justice Hill (toe) DNP on Wednesday, could miss Week 3
Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill (toe) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Hill is dealing with a toe injury and did not practice on Wednesday. The injury is expected to put his status for Sunday's clash in jeopardy but is not expected to keep him out long-term. The Ravens signed Kenyan Drake as a result of Hill's injury.
The Ravens are 7.5-point favorites over the Colts in Week 3. Their implied team total of 26.50 points is the fifth-highest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings' Ty Chandler to continue having 'enhanced role' in Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023