Browns' Amari Cooper (groin, shoulder) DNP on Wednesday
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Amari Cooper (groin, shoulder) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Cooper continues to deal with a groin injury and now a shoulder injury as well. It's possible this is just a rest day for Cooper, who caught 7 of 10 targets for 90 yards in Week 2's loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday night. Thursday's practice report will provide more information.
Cooper's Week 3 projection includes 4.6 receptions, 66.1 yards, 0.40 touchdowns, and 11.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,200.
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings' Ty Chandler to continue having 'enhanced role' in Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) trying to play Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Amari Cooper (ribs) won't return for Browns in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Update: Dorian Thompson-Robinson (concussion) won't return for Browns in Week 12; PJ Walker at quarterback November 26th, 2023
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson injured for Browns in Week 12; PJ Walker in November 26th, 2023
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson earns another start for Browns for Week 12 November 20th, 2023