Ravens' Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) DNP on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. (ankle) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 3's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Beckham opens the week with a missed practice due to an ankle injury he suffered in Week 2. Earlier in the week John Harbaugh said he expects Beckham to be available for Week 3. A return to a limited practice on Thursday would be a good sign.
Beckham's Week 3 projection includes 2.6 receptions, 29.7 yards, 0.30 touchdowns, and 6.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,300.
- Jets' Dalvin Cook (shoulder) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Breece Hall (hamstring) good to go for Jets' Week 13 tilt December 3rd, 2023
- Ezekiell Elliott (thigh) suiting up for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Texans' Tank Dell (calf) active for Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Keenan Allen (quad) cleared in Week 13 for Los Angeles December 3rd, 2023
- Cardinals clear Marquise Brown (heel) for Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Zay Flowers (hip) will play for Ravens in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) active in Week 12 for Baltimore November 26th, 2023
- Baltimore's Odell Beckham (shoulder) expected to play versus Chargers in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Ravens' Zay Flowers (hip) expected to play in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Odell Beckham Jr. (shoulder) questionable for Baltimore in Week 12 November 24th, 2023