Giants list Saquon Barkley (ankle) as DNP on Tuesday
New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley (ankle) was a non-participant in Tuesday's practice.
Despite the Giants recent optimism towards Barkley's recovery from an ankle injury, today's missed practice is not a great sign towards his status for Thursday's game. Expect Matt Breida to see increased role against a San Francisco defense allowing 18.3 FanDuel points per game to running backs if Barkley is ruled out.
Breida's current Week 3 projection includes 9.9 rushing attempts for 44.7 yards and 1.2 receptions for 8.3 yards.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023