Browns' Nick Chubb (leg) carted to locker room in Week 2
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb (leg) was carted to the locker room in the second quarter of Monday's Week 2 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Chubb suffered what appears to be a serious leg injury after a collision with a Steelers defender. The star running back was having an electric night prior to the injury.
Chubb was carrying Cleveland's offense by himself, rushing 10 times for 64 yards prior to his injury.
- Kenny Pickett (ankle) could be limited at Steelers practice November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Zack Moss set for increased role with Jonathan Taylor (thumb) sidelined November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited again Tuesday for Cowboys November 28th, 2023
- Seahawks' Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release running back Keaontay Ingram on Tuesday November 28th, 2023
- Colts' Jonathan Taylor needs thumb surgery, 'hopeful' to return in 2-to-3 weeks November 28th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Amari Cooper (ribs) won't return for Browns in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Update: Dorian Thompson-Robinson (concussion) won't return for Browns in Week 12; PJ Walker at quarterback November 26th, 2023
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson injured for Browns in Week 12; PJ Walker in November 26th, 2023
- Dorian Thompson-Robinson earns another start for Browns for Week 12 November 20th, 2023